Thursday, July 17, 2014

Gadgets

Hi everyone, Mark here.
This is just a quick post to tell you about some of the new features on the blog; specifically, gadgets. These are;
-a page view counter. Lets see if it can catch up to my other blog's views, eh?
-a translator. For whatever reason, my other blog has about thirty views from Russia. These are probably by some hacking robot or something of the sort, but that robot might as well be able to read my blog posts.
-some google+ thing. Heck, I don't even know what google+ is, but oh well.
-a survey on your favourite movie length.
So in short, vote on my survey, Marvel at my 13 current views, try to figure out what the google+ thing does, and hone your german skills by translating the page.
Thanks for reading, and I'll see you in a couple days with (hopefully) an actual movie review.
-Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment